Monday, July 16, 2012

Euro-2012. Ukrainian road police welcomes you.

#The Best Euro-2012. Ukrainian road police welcomes you..
Advertisements

Good VDO of Euro-2012. Ukrainian road police welcomes you.

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm happy to present Video on Drivers License Division. i want it to dam my sisters. and also the public. info that's helpful. with your friends. Euro-2012. Ukrainian road police welcomes you., that I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment within the read. Euro-2012. Ukrainian road police welcomes you. Tube. Duration : 6.75 Mins.

This is Ukrainian road police. Dear Tourists! Be careful!! 1. Do not pass a driver's license (only present) 2. Do not go out of the car 3. Ask for an interpreter 4. Remember, you are the easiest prey for the police officer 5. They will ask you a bribe and that the only reason to stop, do not give them money 6. The most basic protection - to record a conversation on video!! You have that right!! Law of Ukraine "On Militia" Article 5 - the police force - the open, public!!
View Related articles related to Drivers License Division. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Euro-2012. Ukrainian road police welcomes you..
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment