Monday, July 9, 2012

Help Pass Lauren's Law - The Journey of Lauren Shields

#The Best Help Pass Lauren's Law - The Journey of Lauren Shields.
Advertisements

Good VDO of Help Pass Lauren's Law - The Journey of Lauren Shields

Not long ago, I presented the story. Useful. today i'm happy to present Video on Drivers License Division. i need it to block my sisters. and the public. data that is helpful. together with your friends. Help Pass Lauren's Law - The Journey of Lauren Shields, which I actually have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment within the read. Help Pass Lauren's Law - The Journey of Lauren Shields Video Clips. Duration : 5.93 Mins.

Ten-year-old Lauren Shields, a recent recipient of a desperately needed heart transplant, has joined forces with New York State Senator David Carlucci, the prime sponsor of Lauren's Law. Lauren's Law seeks to revamp the way New Yorkers register as organ donors when filling out their drivers license application. Currently, there is a non-mandatory organ donation section on the application; Carlucci wants to make the section mandatory. If passed, Lauren's Law would require New Yorkers to either select "yes" or "not at this time" on the donation form.
View Related articles associated with Drivers License Division. I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Help Pass Lauren's Law - The Journey of Lauren Shields.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment