Friday, July 13, 2012

QI - Driving Licences

#The Best QI - Driving Licences.
Advertisements

Good VDO of QI - Driving Licences

Not previously, I presented the story. Useful. today i am happy to gift Video on Drivers License Division. i want it to block my sisters. and also the public. information that's helpful. along with your friends. QI - Driving Licences, which I have seen this as an excellent contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment in the read. QI - Driving Licences Tube. Duration : 5.72 Mins.

[HD Quality] The QI panel is talking about driving licences and Stephen lets them guess who had the first driving licence in the world. (clip taken from the "Gallimaufrey" episode on the G series / Series G.) I do not own the rights to the clip. BBC© 2009
View Related articles associated with Drivers License Division. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share QI - Driving Licences.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment